As part of the development of our International activities, we are looking for a German Head of Accounting and Controlling , starting as soon as possible.
WHO ARE WE ?
We are a software editor specialising in Procurement. We support our customers by offering them software solutions that accelerate their procurement process by simplifying their business (from supplier sourcing strategy to spend analysis) thanks to our Accelerate Procurement platform. Our platform manages €500bn of spend, with 650+ clients worldwide via our 20+ offices worldwide (Italy, Spain, Germany, USA, India, China,…) We have kept our start-up spirit while being part of a large international group leader in digital transformation, Econocom!
The Company has 250 employees worldwide and 50 employees in Germany. Position is based in Munich.
You will report to the Group CFO of Synertrade and you will have strong relations with the German team. You will work with a seasoned Team Member.
- Contracts review for revenue recognition (IFRS 15 compliant)
- Supervise the invoicing process and cash collection management
- Prepare analysis and related files for revenue recognition: (including import files for DATEV), deferred revenue for term-based licenses, PRAP for hosting and maintenance, Services revenue
- Implement invoicing currently done in Excel in DATEV
- Implement the internalization of the accounting
- Organize the monthly closing process: planning, documentation collection
- Prepare the annual accounts
- In the meantime, maintain relation with the external accounting firm for monthly closing
- Prepare weekly cash reporting to the Group, including week by week cash forecast
- Implement customer cash collection process
- Enter customer payments DATEV for up to date ageing balances, to be implemented
- Organize payments according to process and procedures
- Manage relationships with Banks, including financing process
- Prepare the reporting package with analysis and comments for the central finance department in Paris, with;
- Interco reconciliations
- Payroll & headcount reporting
- Updated cash plan actual figures and forecasts
- Participate and prepare the budget along with the Corporate Finance Team
- Manage a team member and work closely with HQ finance team and local operational teams
- Supervise accurate employee records (Employment contracts, yearly appraisals, training program)
- Supervise monthly payroll, paid holidays to be provided to external service provider
- Validate bonus calculation
- Actively participate in Process and procedures improvements and implementations
- Liaise with external auditors, lawyers and banks
- Continuous improvement: Participate on transverse projects for the implementation of new management tools, processes, and overall optimizations
- Risk management: Warn on risk zones, make recommendations and implement action plans to ensure achievement of results in coordination with the Synertrade CFO
- Provide ad’hoc financial analysis
- English proficiency mandatory, French is welcome
- Strong capacity to adapt his/herself to evolving and challenging environments
- Responsibility may evolve with the Company and Group’s priorities
Send us your CV / Video, we look forward to meeting you!