DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE? DO YOU WANT TO SHAPE YOUR OWN CAREER? DO YOU WANT TO ENTER THE MARKET OF THE FUTURE?
Synertrade is part of the stock exchange listed Econocom Group with a turnover of € 3 billion. Synertrade has over 300 employees in more than 22 offices. Synertrade is one of the leading eProcurement companies and automates all your customers‘ procurement processes with a volume of 600 billion USD transaction volume.
To strengthen our position in the eProcurement market, we are looking for YOU for our office in Stockholm:
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Engineer at SynerTrade, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on procurement process and SynerTrade Accelerate. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize SynerTrades’ industry leading procurement solutions. During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating SynerTrades’ ability to meet and exceed customer requirements. Finally, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fast growing, dynamic and international work environment
- An independent and responsible position as well as a versatile and innovative task area
- Space for creativity, innovation and convincing performance with unique features
- An open work atmosphere and modern working conditions
- An international team and lean management structures
You are located within the Stockholm metropolitan area. You are a native Swede with a very good command of English. To be a successful Sales Engineer at SynerTrade, you need to have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Optimizing corporate processes in the areas of: Innovation, Collaboration and Procurement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Travel up to 50%
- Training & Coaching
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Experience with procurement process technologies and techniques
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum in IT, Business, Engineering or similar disciplines
- Strategic Sourcing direct/indirect
- MUST: eSourcing & eAuction
- Experience in the field of: SAAS, Consulting, Purchasing (BI tools advantage)
- Affinity for IT Solutions
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self-Motivated & Proactive Attitude
YOU‘RE INTERESTED? THEN APPLY TO US!
Please send your detailed application documents with details of your salary expectations and availability by e-mail to: email@example.com