For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for a Support Consultant FR/EN
Are we the right company for you?
With 650+ customers worldwide, Synertrade is a leading global provider of digital procurement solutions. Its cloud-based platform, Synertrade Accelerate, covers the entire purchasing process thanks to a set of flexible applications, easy to use.
Synertrade Accelerate is a complete eProcurement Suite that manages 600+ billion €uros spend each year, and widens the performance of Procurement and Finance departments in companies such as Adeo, Alstom, Audi, Baloise Insurance, Decathlon, Deka Bank, Engie Groupama, Lafarge, Lindt, Lufthansa, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Shiseido, Total, Transdev, Yves Rocher, etc.
With 22 locations worldwide and a 24/7 assistance in 10 languages, Synertrade brings real expertise and a local service to its customers to optimize their purchasing processes around e-sourcing, e-procurement, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), spend analysis and purchasing intelligence, or even product innovation management.
Synertrade is an entity of the Econocom Group. For more information, visit our website: www.synertrade.com
- Provide assistance to our Clients and their suppliers in order to use our unique web-based software solution;
- Tackle daily tasks arriving to the Customer Service desk;
- Recommend appropriate solution for customer requests, and coordinate with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request;
- Proactively inform customers about issue status based on inputs, and clarify any questions;
- Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the entire process;
- Collaborate with our R&D Team based in Romania as well visit their website as with our team of business consultants; in France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
- You speak French at an advanced level (fluency in English is a prerequisite). Further languages are considered an advantage (Spanish, Italian);
- You have an attitude oriented towards the customer;
- You are familiar with ITIL processes;
- You have an interest in Purchasing (eAuction, eSourcing, eProcurement, etc.). Experience in Purchasing is an advantage, but not mandatory.
WHAT DESCRIBES YOU?
- Rigorous and has a native curiosity in learning;
- Communicative and sociable;
- Assertive and proactive;
- You strive for continual improvement;
- Pedagogical approach to learning and teaching from and to others;
- Good organizer, able to act either independently or in a team;
- Capacity to act quickly and meet deadlines;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team of strong professionals;
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package;
- Great private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Other benefits.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your CV via e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!