As part of the development of our International activities, we are looking for a QA / Software Tester, starting as soon as possible.
Are we the right company for you?
Synertrade is a world leader in SaaS software supporting the Digital Transformation of Procurement processes. Our decison-making platform Synertrade ACCELERATE, covers the entire supply chain thanks to a set of flexible, scalable and easy-to-use applications. Today, it enables the management of hundreds billions euros of spend each year, and offers new performance opportunities to the Procurement and Finance departments of companies such as Google, Schneider, Salini Impregilo, Fresenius Medical Care, Alstom, Lufthansa, T-Systems, Renault, Mediaset, Bonduelle, Menarini, Altran, Metro, Club Med, AGCO, Smith & Wesson and more. Synertrade empower the Procurement Digital Transformation with passion and accountability. With more than 20 offices worldwide and 24/7 support in 10 languages, Synertrade provides expertise and local service to its clients for the digitalization of their Sourcing, Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management processes. Synertrade is a subsidiary of the Econocom Group.
For our location in Brașov, Romania we are currently looking for a QA / Software Tester
What responsibilities will you have?
- Create and execute test cases;
- Investigate and report issues to the development team;
- Report, follow-up and re-test of encountered defects;
- Work in an agile team making sure the software follows our internal quality standards;
What are your qualifications?
- +2 years’ experience in manual testing;
- Good systematic thinking to understand functional test cases;
- Positive attitude towards responsibility and quick learning objective;
- Quality orientation and analytical thinking;
- Good in verbal and written English;
- You like to work within a team.
Nice to have
- Degree in (business) computer sciences would be an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement;
- Experience with Selenium or related automated testing tools
What we offer
- A highly skilled and experienced team of professionals;
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Possibility to enhance your skills in Selenium or related automated testing tools;
- Continuous learning opportunities, to help you master the art of working smarter, not harder (trainings/certifications, unlimited free access to Pluralsight and O’Reilly, attendance to various conferences and meetings, so that you can be up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies);
- Competitive salary package, and
- Other perks tailored to take care of your well-being (private healthcare subscription with national coverage, vacation days scheme that grows along with your seniority, and all sorts of company events to help us bond and grow as a team).
We believe that our differences makes us stronger. We are constantly working to provide a psychological safe environment for everyone and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination, bullying, mobbing or harassment. We are committed to a policy of equal employment that does do not discriminate against any employee or applicant of employment because of their sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, race, marital status, status as a parent or childfree person, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability or age.
Are you interested to join? We look forward to welcoming you in the team!
Please send your CV in English via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .