As part of the development of our International activities, we are looking for a Scrum Master , starting as soon as possible.
Are we the right company for you?
Synertrade is a world leader in SaaS software supporting the Digital Transformation of Procurement processes. Our decison-making platform Synertrade ACCELERATE, covers the entire supply chain thanks to a set of flexible, scalable and easy-to-use applications. Today, it enables the management of hundreds billions euros of spend each year, and offers new performance opportunities to the Procurement and Finance departments of companies such as Google, Schneider, Salini Impregilo, Fresenius Medical Care, Alstom, Lufthansa, T-Systems, Renault, Mediaset, Bonduelle, Menarini, Altran, Metro, Club Med, AGCO, Smith & Wesson and more. Synertrade empower the Procurement Digital Transformation with passion and accountability. With more than 20 offices worldwide and 24/7 support in 10 languages, Synertrade provides expertise and local service to its clients for the digitalization of their Sourcing, Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management processes. Synertrade is a subsidiary of the Econocom Group.
For our location in Brașov, Romania we are currently looking for a Scrum Master (Hybrid).
What responsibilities will you have?
- You will support the Product Owner(s) in the entire agile process, from sprint planning, daily stand-ups up to demos and retrospective
- You will proactively engage and mitigate issues
- You will continuously share knowledge between the other Scrum Masters
- You will adapt to different requirements for the team which may not involve Scrum, all the while respecting Agile values and principle
- You will provide full support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
The profile we are looking for:
- You have a basic understanding of Web technologies and Software Development
- You possess good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment
- You understand Agile approaches: Kanban, XP, TDD, Pair programming
- The ability to distinguish between what “is Scrum” and what is “not Scrum” is a plus
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master would be an advantage, but it is not a mandatory requirement.
- You possess excellent communication and coaching skills
- You acquired a good level in verbal and written English
- You are assertive and speak openly
- You are open to feedback and continuous learning
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a team environment, preferably in a facilitator role.
Nice to have
- Scrum Master Certification. If needed, we will support you to become a Certified ScrumMaster®
What we offer
- A highly skilled and experienced team of professionals;
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Continuous learning opportunities, to help you master the art of working smarter, not harder (trainings/certifications, unlimited free access to Pluralsight and O’Reilly, attendance to various conferences and meetings, so that you can be up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies);
- Competitive salary package, and
- Other perks tailored to take care of your well-being (private healthcare subscription with national coverage, vacation days scheme that grows along with your seniority, and all sorts of company events to help us bond and grow as a team).
We believe that our differences makes us stronger. We are constantly working to provide a psychological safe environment for everyone and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination, bullying, mobbing or harassment. We are committed to a policy of equal employment that does do not discriminate against any employee or applicant of employment because of their sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, race, marital status, status as a parent or childfree person, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability or age.
Are you interested to join? We look forward to welcoming you in the team!
Please send your CV in English via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .