Field Marketing Manager DACH
Explore new job opportunities to help us shaping the future of procurement.
Field Marketing Manager DACH
We are looking for Field Marketing Manager – DACH to enrich and improve our positioning in the DACH region. The opportunity in this role will be to develop and execute the marketing strategy in strong synergy with the regional sales team, the international marketing team, cross functional stakeholders, agency and partners. He/she will have first-class marketing skills and will work as part of a broader collective team to drive results.
He/she will and be based in Germany – Remote option available working close to the local team, mainly Munich and Berlin area and will report to our CMO located in Milan.
- Planning and execution of DACH marketing activities in agreement with CMO and local sales team
- Delivery of sponsored hosted events (in person and virtual), project management, onsite or virtual support and post-event analysis and reporting
- Execution of locally led-campaigns and programs, includes partnering with brand for top of the funnel localisation of HQ-led campaigns, account-based marketing activity (vertical-specific and persona-based).
- Support DACH sales led campaigns to drive demand and ensure alignment with sales teams across all campaigns and projects, associated lead-follow up processes and reporting
- Management of the local content production process including support of translation efforts across all channels.
- Develop / Identify relationships with local partnership and industry bodies and associated sponsored programs
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams ( product marketing, product manager, CSM)
- Ensure tracking and reporting of all programs and initiatives – ROI
- Maintain responsibility for budget tracking for all field marketing initiatives
- Amplification of activities via local PR and our social media channels
- 6+ years of marketing experience. B2B and SaaS preferred
- Fluent in German (native speaker)
- English high-level written/spoken is a must-have to relate with team
- Understanding of the DACH software market, culture, buying behaviours, and marketing strategies to support lead generation and opportunities identification
- Communication skills to deliver messages fitting with the audience, building content that will impact the local market.
- A hands-on, get-it-done character with excellent team collaboration skills
- A positive attitude, agile and highly team-oriented.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in strong synergy with sales team and with remote teams ( marketing and sales)
- Ability to balance expectations of different business areas.
- Support the localisation of corporate contents
- Capacity to build relationships at all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- PR knowledge/experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the e-procurement market/competition is a plus