Data Integration Consultant Dach
Looking for a new professional adventure? Synertrade’s opportunities will allow you to flourish in an environment where technology, good humor, rigor, and adventure mix. As part of the PROFESSIONAL SERVICES team, you will accompany our customers in the transformation and digitalization of their Procurement function.
As an Integration Consultant, you will be in direct contact with the customers to understand their challenges and needs for integration of the Synertrade Accelerate Procurement System into their information system.
- Lead technical workshops of implementation projects with customers/partners.
- Design data exchange flows between the Accelerate Procurement System and customer/partner systems.
- Write technical workshop reports and technical interface specifications.
- Implement interfaces: configure data exchange flows via a middleware.
- Conduct unit tests and accompany customers during UATs.
- Accompany customers for the production switch.
- Support the Pre-Sales team on integration topics (PoC, feasibility, estimates).
What you need to apply:
- Good understanding of 3-tier architectures and middlewares.
- Notions of IT urbanization (business view, functional view, technical view).
- Knowledge of REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and common internet protocols (HTTP, FTP, SSO, etc.).
- Knowledge of databases and SQL language.
- Good level of English (minimum B2).
- At least one successful experience in application integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering.
What it takes to be successful in your mission:
- Analytical and synthetic capacity.
- Service-oriented, ability to understand customer’s issues and propose solutions.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Clarity and ease of oral expression.
- Organization, methodology and rigor.
- Autonomy and commitment.
Why join us?
Join the Synertrade German Professional Services team to:
- Participate in a human adventure.
- Join a dynamic team.
- Seek Excellence.
- Enrich your experience by facing varied and enriching challenges.
- Grow quickly.
Who are we?
Synertrade, an international leader in Digital Procurement solutions, offers a software solution composed of a set of applications capable of meeting the challenges of each Procurement organization. With an international team of nearly 200 people around the world (Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Brasov, New York, Atlanta). We are looking to strengthen our PROFESSIONAL SERVICES team in GERMANY to support our ambitious growth objectives. Synertrade Germany is already waiting for you!