As part of the development of our International activities, we are looking for a South Europe Controller, starting as soon as possible.
WHO ARE WE ?
We are a software editor specialising in Procurement. We support our customers by offering them software solutions that accelerate their procurement process by simplifying their business (from supplier sourcing strategy to spend analysis) thanks to our Accelerate Procurement platform. Our platform manages €500bn of spend, with 650+ clients worldwide via our 20+ offices worldwide (Italy, Spain, Germany, USA, India, China,…) We have kept our start-up spirit while being part of a large international group leader in digital transformation, Econocom!
The Company has 250 employees worldwide and 50 employees in Germany. Position is based in Munich.
You will report to the Group CFO of Synertrade and you will have strong relations with the German team. You will work with a seasoned Team Member.
For the Italian and Spanish entities, you will be responsible for:
- Contracts review for revenue recognition (IFRS 15 compliant)
- Implement the invoicing process (Datev) and cash collection management
- Prepare Sales and Invoicing follow-up (historical and forecast)
- Review Services revenue calculation
- Maintain up to date contracts’ database
- Organize the monthly closing process: planning, documentation collection
- Maintain relation with the external accounting firm for monthly and annual closing
- AP accounting: Manage purchase requisition and invoice validation and payment in conjunction with CFO.
- Accruals preparation and review: AP, Payroll…
- Prepare weekly cash reporting to the Group, including week by week and monthly cash forecast
- Maintain daily updated ageing balances
- Organize payments according to process and procedures
- Manage relationships with Banks, including financing process
- Prepare the reporting package with analysis and comments for the Corporate Finance department in Paris, with;
- Interco reconciliations
- Payroll & headcount reporting
- Participate and prepare the budget along with the Corporate Finance Team
- Supervise accurate employee records (Employment contracts, yearly appraisals)
- Supervise monthly payroll, paid holidays to be provided to external service provider
- Prepare bonus calculation
- Continuous improvement: Participate on transverse projects for the implementation of new management tools, processes, and overall optimizations
- Provide ad’hoc financial analysis
- Office management tasks
- Italian and English proficiency mandatory, French and/or Spanish is welcome
- Strong capacity to adapt his/herself to evolving and challenging environments
- Responsibility may evolve with the Company and Group’s priorities
Send us your CV / Video, we look forward to meeting you!