The rise of generalists

Why all-in-one platform are the future of Procurement

Procurement management through better supplier selection, visibility of the full procurement process and spend management, along with many other benefits, can be achieved with an all-in-one e-procurement suite.

Synertrade Accelerate cloud-based suite allows you to automate 80 % of the entire purchasing and procurement process through its three core modules: Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Source to Contract (S2C), Procure to Pay (P2P). In the remaining 20 % it integrates best-of-breed specialists to implement a complete S2P process.

In the next sections you will discover:

  • An overview of Synertrade Accelerate suite and implementation
  • How change management is addressed
  • SRM, S2C and P2P modules‘ capabilities and applications
  • Key specialists integrated with Synertrade Accelerate
  • Conclusion

To download this white-paper, please fill in the form below: